Guidance and recommendations for learning design, classroom management, PPE, and more.
- Acoustics Testing for Penn State’s “Teaching and PPE Committee” - The Graduate Program in Acoustics collaborated with the Department of EHS to perform acoustical and audio testing on how instructors with face masks will be perceived by students.
- COVID-19 Classroom and Syllabus Guidelines for Instructors (PDF) - Guidelines for communicating classroom behavioral requirements and ensuring student compliance.
- Experiential Courses Guideline/Process (DOC) - Guidelines and processes for courses requiring hands-on or experiential, in-person work to accomplish course learning goals and objectives.
- Faculty Video Recording and Submission Guidelines -
- Flexible Instructional Teaching Guide - This self-paced guide offers materials and resources to quickly get you ready for fall. Use the Essential Topics list to get you started.
- Helpful Links for Penn State Instructors -
- Instruction, Universal Masking and PPE Recommendations (DOC) - Guidance on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the classroom to ensure the safety of our faculty, staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Instructor Guide to Fall 2020 - This guide was developed to provide instructors with a compilation of resources available to prepare for the semester.
- Learning Design and Instructor Development Recommendations - Recommendations from the learning design and instructor development teams regarding modes of instruction for fall 2020.