Date Recorded: Friday, August 14, 2020
Time Recorded: 12:00 pm–1:00 pm EDT
Presented by: Keep Teaching Faculty Development Group
This covers the use of a variety of technology tools in your course design, answering the following questions:
- How can we use Zoom technology to a) make individual assignments more engaging and b) foster more meaningful learning?
- How can we use Zoom technology to ensure academic integrity for individual assignments?
- How can Zoom technology save time in grading assignments?
- What does Microsoft Teams offer that the Canvas team features don’t?
- How can we use the math feature in One Note to project math equations to the class?
- How can we use presentation tools like PPT to automatically generate subtitles for accessibility?